Tuesday, June 9, 2009

GET UR HEAD OUTTA UR CAMERA

a poem by me, Charlie CoCobutter Bean

get ur head outta ur camera *click, pose, flash*
Let's strut worthless shine & no individuality
chat blah, blah, blah & look at me

get ur head outta ur camera *click, fake, flash*
It's fun! Be my friend!
Join in my distorted reality, online alter egos & immortality
Tons of fun! Come On!
reply blah, blah, blah & duh, guess who?

get ur head outta ur camera *vainglorious, phony, clone*
I go out only to be seen & have my picture taken
I'm bigtime in my own head
It's all bl-bl blah self-centered social networking lil' ol' meee
Let's use mundane words & act dumber than we already r
Huh?? Who has time to read the paper or watch the news?
I'm too busy trying on outfits & texting

No comments:

Post a Comment